A Collection of responses to the Video "A False Religion : Jehovah's Witnesses EXPOSED - 2016 Documentary"
I am not with the Jehovah's Witnesses but much of what is presented in the video is either about Charles Taze Russell, or reflects upon what Charles Taze Russell taught, etc,, so I put a series of comments regarding what is the video in the comments section of the video. I have tried to collect together links to my earlier comments. Many of them I could not find, so I tried to reconstruct them, although I still may not have found them all.
1. Russell Was Not founder of JWs:
2. Miller a prophet?
3. Ellen G. White and 1874
4. I don't know if Ellen G. White actually taught that the sins of mankind would be placed on the devil himself; I do know that Russell never taught such an idea.
5. It is totally false that Russell founded the Jehovah's Witnesses organization
6. Russell did not attend any meeting of the SDAs when he was 18
7. Russell was not expecting "the end of the world" in 1914 and plainly said such. Russell, not being a prophet, never gave any prophecy that the world would end in 1914.
8. Russell teachings definitely are not in accord with "Masonic beliefs".
9. The pyramid shown is not "on top of" Russell's grave. That pyramid replica of God's Witness in Egypt was authorized to be constructed about three years after Russell died, in honor of the WTS. Rutherford's pyramid monument, however, has nothing at all to do with the Freemasons.
10. The Biblical Cross and Crown on Rutherford's pyramid monument and which appears on Russell's Watch Tower magazine is definitely not "a Masonic sign", although the Knights Templar, who claim to be Christian, do use similar imagery. Oddly, if Pike is correct, in reality, the cross used by any church is a phallic symbol.
11. Since Russell never said that he was a member of the man-made Freemason organization, it is totally false that he said that he was an member of that organization.
12. Russell was definitely never a member of the man-made Freemasons organization. His teachings were in direct conflict with what is often claimed to be the goals of the Freemasons.
13. Satanic Bloodline?
14. Russell's teachings are definitely not in harmony with any of men's efforts to bring about any "New World Order."
15. Nothing happend in 1914?
16. JWs in general know very little about Russell, and are often misinformed about what he taught as well as why he believed what he believed. This misinformation about Russell often leaves them vunerable to many who claim to know this and that about Russell, based on many assumptions, speculations, distortions, etc., which are most often presented as being fact. As a result many have been misled by the false claims of men such as Fritz Springeier and David Icke, who have themselves grossly misrepresented Russell but in such a deceptive way that what they say "appears" to be fact to those who do not actually know what Russell believed and why he believed what he did.
17. Charles Taze Russell did not believe in any "governing body" and preached against such authoritarianism until the day he died.
18. Raymond Franz
+Glock26 9 mil -- What's not true? Part 7
19. The "Armageddon" message that the JWs proclaim is almost the very opposite of the "glad tidings of great joy that will be for all the people" that Russell held be central to Biblical teachings.
20. Russell did not reject the deity of Christ, although he did explain that diety in harmony with Biblical usage of the Hebrew and Greek words for diety.
21. Michael the Archangel -- I did my own studies related to the archangel.
22. If Jesus was anything more than just a sinless obedient man then, rather than condemning sin the flesh, Jesus actually justified sin in the flesh. -- Romans 8:3.
23. If Jesus is now still a human being, then no sacrifice has been given for our sins. -- Luke 22:19; John 6:51; 1 Timothy 2:5,6; Hebrews 10:10; 1 Peter 2:24; 3:18.
24. Russell did not preach that any organization or denomination is the way of salvation; he preached that Jesus is the only way of salvation from Adamic death, irrespective of what denomination, organization or sect one may otherwise belong to.
25. KJV and trinity
26. Russell not a Freemason